Wednesday, 20 October 2010

Ode to Ancestors

On first listen I think this track is all kinds of ace.

As you lay there beside me I can't help but wonder about how something like you could come into being
A link in a long chain you remain tethered to a history we know nothing about but for which I know I'm thankful
Because within you every particle is perfect and your beating heart the sum of many working parts
You are a triumph of natural selection every mutation leading to your perfection

And I'll try

This is my ode to your ancestor, appreciate your recipe their million year masterpiece

So I try


On the new There Is Nothing But Chemistry Here EP by Tall Ships. The lyrics in their songs with vocals are terrific, I think this band could go pretty big. The previous EP to this is pretty exciting as well.

1 comment: