Wednesday, 16 December 2009

Cold dark England

So after swapping Wales for England the turn around in weather is the first thing to hit. Snow and cold in pretty equal amounts. Still, the bonuses of home, sleeping in, free food and heating are pretty handy.

Today has been a non-starter in terms of work. I've been crunching through the fabled land of the internet and picked up a load of new music, mostly of the math-rock variety, notably from Bozart and Breadwinner who both roll out some super tough riffs. Hopefully I've got my music fix for the next week so I can get some concentration together and look over the delights of quantum mechanics or maybe even bloody solid state. It's strange how moving from uni to home I've still got the same malaise related to it all. But still there is plenty of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment